Monday, July 23, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to your old paper.  This small paper pad has been floating around my area for awhile.  I know I have made cards out of before but I grabbed it to make a card for today.  I will probably make some more - but blogger issues of uploading - I will only share one card today.

The paper is The Green Stack, from Die Cuts With a View.  It has some very pretty colors in it.  I love the birds and their colors.

Another card for my Operation Write Home box.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this stack too and love it. This is such a crisp, cool card for the summer months. TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

Those are some cute papers and like your design.... I did my own moldie card today, didn't quite turn out as nice as yours did though, but I did use some old stuff up thought :)

febe said...

Lovely colors on your papers. Great design :)

fitness advertising