Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday, July 18, 2010 Part 2


The second post of the day - but this challenge ends today so wanted to get my card posted. A Crafty Little Place has a challenge each Tuesday for cardmakers. Their sketches are such fun.
This card is for a co worker on campus who retired. I have worked with Becky the majority of my years on campus. Her knowledge and experience will be missed. I wanted her to know that I am wishing her well on this new adventure in her life.
Card Details:
Size:5 x 6.5
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap (Chestnut Roan)
Twill and Ribbon: Michael's Dollar Bin
Twine: May Arts - inked with brown ink since I no longer have any brown twine and my source no longer carries it
Button: Unknown
Sticker: SRM Stickers

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card, Bard!! The quilt style is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Amber said...

Oh I love your card! The vintage colors are fabulous!
ACLP Hugs
Amber