Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yes it is Tuesday - but really Oldy Moldy Monday


I was going to post last night but about the time I was going to do it - a thunder storm came through so I turned off the computer - so tonight you get the card for oldie moldie Monday.
This card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - loosely based on the sketch.
The image is a playing card - they were in the Dollar Bin at JoAnn's. Who could resist this - and what a fun image to base a card on. The paper is old - Cactus Pink - I don' even know if this paper company is still around. Added a cuddlebug embossed star under the flowers - the yellow brad is to pick up on the yellow in the card - the bling balances off the flower.
Enjoy - come back - I am going to post for Tuesday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous embossed flower and the colors on this one are fab too. Thanks for playing at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Kath Stewart said...

fab card for the sketch and how true is the sentiment
kath
xxxx

Katie said...

Cute card!

Katie

Daniela Dobson said...

Super cute, love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

SO absolutely cute! I love that quote!!! :) So true!