Sunday, July 6, 2008

That's What Friends are Four


As many of us do, I have some of the best friends in the world. You really don't know how much you appreciate your friends or how wonderful your friends are until something "bad" happens in your life. I can say that five yars ago my friends came out and drug me through one of the worse periods of my life - so this card is for all our friends - that make our lives so special. Friendship - not for the weak of heart.
This card is the sketch challenge at Taylored Expressions. It is her Friday Cupcake challenge - well no cupcakes but an image. I made the card a square card (6 inches). I wantd to used some things I have had for awhile - the stamp, paper, rub ons, and my new Fiskar's punch - threading water (is that the name - sure doesn't sound right) - doesn't it make a cute edge. I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch.
Patterned paper: Crate Paper - Katlin Collection
Stamp - Stampendous - stamped on watercolor paper
Colored with Twinkling H2O's
Rub Ons - Kaiser Scrapbook
Prima Flowers
QuicKutz scallop border die cut
Fiskar's Threading Water punch
Stickles by Ranger
Bling Darice
Brads - Hobby Lobby Brand
Everyone enjoy the remainder of the week end.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

So cute! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!