Saturday, July 5, 2008

Something to Crow About


Well I could crow this week - that I actually posted something on my blog every day this week - amazing but very fulfilling - I should keep this up - the challenges have helped immensely.
So we have a challenge on Caardvarks for ON THE FARM. Isn't that a moovelous challenge. Sorry - that little sentiment just snuck in there. Of course - I do have lots of cards on my blog that have farm animals on them - check these out - Holy Cow, Pig Fest, Another Pig Fest, Chicken, Just Chicken In. Can you tell I was raised on a farm in the great state of Wisconsin. I am sure there are more. I did a cow last week from a local stamp company.
So here is the information for this card. It is a different size for me - 3.375 x 6.
Patterned Paper: Reminisce
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad by Clearsnap, Inc.
Brads: Paper Studio
Ribbon: Offray
Rub On: Rusty Pickle
Pen: Sakura
Punch: McGill®
Pop Dots by All Night Media®

Head on over to Caardvarks - have some fun on the farm.
Idea to Note: Fussy cut chicken image. Used gel pen to highlight stitching lines around chicken image. Added stitching lines to card. Pop dotted image. Punched oval, added stitching line and rub on. Tied ribbon around brad. Inked edges of all paper.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

You DO love your farm cards! These were perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along!

SmilynStef said...

I love your fussy cutting ... wonderful card for one the farm.

tiggertastic said...

Stunning card, love the colours you have used, Sarah x

papertrails leaver said...

Very cute card! Love the rooster!

Stampin' Meg said...

Great card!!!