Monday, January 26, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.  I am continuing my posts on Monday with valentine cards using the same pad of paper.  This is my third card using this pad of paper.  The paper is from Michael's Recollection line.


I cut the base of my step card with my Silhouette.  It sure makes constructing this type of card very easy.  I recycled my card stock from commencement programs.

The image is from Lil' Inker Designs.  I stamped with black and clear embossed the image.  It really makes the image pop.  I colored it with Gelatos.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  Added some ribbon and enamel dots and I have another valentine card made.

I even finished the inside with another sticker from SRM Stickers.


I am going to enter this into Addicted to Stamps Holiday challenge.

Everyone enjoy your Monday and try to show some love for your old supplies.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is cute as can bee! What a great idea to designate a day to use up older stash!

*Vicki* said...

That little bee is just adorable!! Fabulous Valentine make here with your center step design!! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Neets B said...

Such a great use of that paper pad, and that image is so cute! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Julie B said...

A really sweet image and it's so good to see a different style of base card.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)