Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop


I hope you are enjoying this wonderful blog hop.  A hop to celebrate all that Paper Crafts has done for the world of card making and scrapbooking.  Hopefully you came from Nina Yang's blog.

How thrilled I was when I got my first e mail and Paper Crafts wanted to publish one of my projects. What excitement and what a honor.  Luckily I had this wonderful feeling several times and I know many of the bloggers shared this wonderful giddy excitement when that e mail arrived from Paper Crafts.

Since it is now winter in Wisconsin, I decided I needed to make a snowman card.  The stamp I used is a Wisconsin company also - Whipper Snapper Stamps.  It is colored with Copics and the paper is from Bo Bunny.


Paper Crafts Thanks Snow Much.  Good luck to all of you in this next chapter in your life.

Now hop on over to Clare Prezzia' blog and see the beautiful card she has to share.

9 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love it Barb!! Perfect image and great card design! Thank you for being my 'submission' buddy over the years. It was wonderful to have you to share in the disappointment when we didn't get published, and fabulous to celebrate with you when we did!

~amy~ said...

great winter thank you!

TheWinstonFamily said...

Thank you for a sharing a beautiful card.

Shelly said...

Aww...what a fun card!

Kim Heggins said...

So so adorable.

very_inky_fingers said...

Love this adorable winter snowman card.

RobinH said...

great card Barb! I love the colors and the image

maria f. said...

What a sweet idea - thanks snow much :)

Lea Lawson said...

Super adorable card!!