Monday, October 20, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday

Who would have thunk that from the Basic Grey paper Collection "Little Black Dress" you could make a masculine card.


I wanted to make a masculine card and I saw this neglected paper pad so grabbed it and wondered was there something I could use because I wanted to stamp my trusty rusty truck stamp in black and use some kraft paper.  I started looking through the pad and found a great plaid and some wonderful stripes.  Plus there was some solid paper to do the stamping on.  Thus the masculine card was born.


This card is going to a fellow cardmaker's son.  His mom makes fantastic cards so hopefully he likes this one.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to show some love for some old supplies.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Love that Basic Grey collection! Great masculine card, Barb!