Monday, September 22, 2014

Paper Smooches Spark Challenge and Oldie Moldie Monday Collide

Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.  I needed to make a get well card for my granddaughter.  She had to have her tonsils out on Sunday.  This is not something you want to do at any age - but at the age of 18 - it is not fun.



I decided to play the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Anything Goes.


I got out some American Crafts paper that has a date of 2012 on it.  Not as well aged as some of my supplies.  I love the bright cheerful colors in the 6 x 6 pad. Teal is one of Emily's favorite colors.  I paper pieced the balloons.  After cutting out a shape that you have stamped, always run a black marker around the edge.  It gives your cut a neater finish.  The get well sticker is from SRM Stickers. The white border was cut with my Silhouette.  The yellow ribbon is from May Arts and it was just laying there on the floor waiting to be used.


I don't know if I like the enamel dots on the card but there was so much white space.

If you wish to buy your own Paper Smooches stamps, just pop over to their online shop.

Remember to show some love to your old supplies.  They do still make beautiful creations.

Happy Monday - is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Alice said...

such a happy card! love the happy colors! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges!