Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Birthday Card for Child Struggling With Cancer

Cancer sucks but it sucks even more when it is a child.  They have not even had a chance to live their life to any extent.  When I see a legitimate request for a card fighting cancer, I want to try and help.  On Facebook I saw the story of Danny.  I wanted to make him a card to make him smile.

When I want to make someone smile, I dig out my monkeys from Stampendous.  Guaranteed smiles from these dudes.  I used the weekly sketch from Sketch Saturday.


I used papers from American Crafts.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  The bubbles have Stickles on them and then a layer of Glossy Accents.


I hope you are able to send Danny a birthday card.  If you can't make it for his birthday - just send one anyway.  Just say hello.  Here is his address.

Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035 

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute critters and fabulous bright colours on your card today! These happy monkeys are bound to cheer up little Danny. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday with this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley