Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unity Stamp Challenge and Simple Stories


Well we all made it through Monday and the first day back to work after the time change.  Springing ahead can be hard on your body.

Unity Stamps has a challenge to use  "winged things" so I knew I had this cute little bear/bee - not quite sure what it is - but I know it does have wings.  and I just love that sentiment. 

As you can see I am enjoying creating with my new 6 x 6 pad from Simple Stories.  The flower paper peeking out is one of their journaling cards - I matted it and used it as the base for my image.  Have you tried creating with orange - I think it is a hot color for this year - I had already been turned onto the color "orange" by one of my students.  Try it you will like it.

So have a Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy day.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Oh how CUTE is this! Thanks for joining us in the March 4th Unity Opportunity Ippity Challenge! ...just a reminder to use only Unity and/or Ippity stamps to be entered into the prize drawing.