Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pebbles Paper


Time to get a few cards made for Easter - I think it is fast approaching.  I just realized this week it is spring break at work next week - I was thinking it was week after next.  Glad thing someone reminded me - since I am suppose to be at a conference on Monday.

The card is based on the sketch at a new site I ran across last night.  Retro Sketches

I had bought this wonderful paper grouping from Pebbles.  Such bright colors for spring.  Orange and red - who would think you would put those colors together - they did so I did.  The teal paper and orange paper are American Craft double sided paper.  Got a package at Tuesday Morning for $2.  This teal/aqua color is so popular in so many collections I knew it would make great matting.    The stamp is a $1 stamp I bought at Michael's a year or two ago - I have gotten my money's worth out of it. 

Everyone enjoy your evening -  trying to watch basketball also - very close game.

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

So glad you found us! Love the colors in your card they're so bright and happy! Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

Lisa Elton said...

This is very pretty! Love the colors ;)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Such a beautiful card, Barb! LOVE the paper and that great image! Thank you so much for supporting us & playing along with RetroSketches this week!