Sunday, March 25, 2012

Operation Write Home - Masculine Cards


At Operation Write Home - it is time to start thinking masculine cards for Father's Day - luckily I had already started on this theme - dug out my golf stamps and got busy.  Today is the Sunday sketch on Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's card blog. 

I dug out some Basic Grey in some fun masculine colors and my Snoopy Golf stamp.  Added a SRM Sticker - and I think this card will bring a smile to someone's face.  Snoopy and the Sentiment are pop dotted to add a little dimension.  I took a design trick out of Sandy's book - and matted everything with black.

Have a good day - I need to do dishes, laundry and should buy some groceries - YUCK. 

15 comments:

Linda said...

I adore this card. Great set of papers! TFS!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Great, fun card, Barb! Who doesn't love Snoopy?!

laurel said...

Very cute, Barb. Good luck with the chores; life does have a way of interfering with our hobbies....

Donna Hanley said...

Barb, This one will definitely bring a smile. Love those papers also.

Carol L said...

Snoopy Golfs! Too cute! Love those papers too!

Lee Mae said...

Barb, the Snoopster is such a fun little guy! I love the papers and how you used black. (I learned that from Sandy too.) Great card; I'm still smiling. :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Awww....who doesn't LOVE Snoopy!!

Great take on the sketch and a perfect OWH card!!

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Barb - Snoopy is always a favorite. I like the multi colored papers -- very nice card. Yes, I know how those darn chores get in the way -- happens to me all the time. :-)

airbornewife said...

Oh Barb... what a super cute card this is. Love that it has a Golfing Snoopy on it!

thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Dixie Cochran said...

Snoopy and golf clubs. Is there anything better for a masculine card? No!! This is terrific!

Julie said...

This card is so adorable, Barb! Love those papers! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Yvonne B. said...

This is a really cute card. I do like to see Snoopy--he always makes me smile. You did a super job with the sketch this week. I need to get to that sketch myself! Thanks for sharing.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute and men of all ages love Snoopy.

Sybrina K said...

Barb,

Love those papers -- and Snoopy is so cute!

There's going to be a golf-lover dad who's really going to enjoy getting this card. :)

Sarah said...

What a great take on this sketch. Love the golfing Snoopy!