Monday, March 26, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday,



Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to some old paper.  I once again went to my supply of Basic Grey 6 x 6 pads.  Grabbed some stamps and went to work.

The first cards is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.  Of course I had to add patterned paper to my card front and then the top looked naked so I added the strip across the top - but honest it did start out as that sketch.  I just got new stamps from Unity so I used one of those new stamps on my card. 

The second card is a masculine card.  The fish stamp is from Stampabilities.  Embossed the background kraft paper to add some texture to the card. 

The last card just uses the great pear paper - grabbed one of my Hello Stamps to make a general card.

All these cards are for Operation Write Home - believe it or not - now we start the push for father's day cards - most of my cards - will be general masculine cards. 

Come back tomorrow - I have another card using the same paper grouping and another sketch.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

All great cards! Love your new stamp!

Linda said...

Great cards! Love the fish one...I love making those! TFS!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Love the fish card. The textures and layers are great.