Monday, March 5, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday




Once again it is Monday - time to show some love to some old supplies.  I have had this paper grouping - it seems like forever but the paper is so beautiful and such a wonderful weight - It is by Crate Paper.  I made 4 cards and still have some left - maybe next week - this paper will be continued. 

The Midweek throwdown on Stars and Stamps blog for Operation Write Home - was to use a digital image.  I believe this sentiment was created by a OWHer - but I had no note on my file - I think it makes a great card for a Hero to send home to a loved one.  The button is the Martha Stewart Button Punch.  The last card - the flower is cut on my Silhouette and I used the last two tags in the paper package.  I added an SRM Sticker to finish it off.

Dig into your old supplies - show some love for that old paper - because you know - we will be out there buying more new paper.  I do feel the need for a new paper fix.

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Beautiful set of cards - love the papers and that sentiment is really terrific! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!