Friday, March 23, 2012

First Merry Monday Challenge


This is the first time I have played along on the Merry Monday challenge - you need to make holiday cards with the sketch - I thought if I started making some Christmas cards - I would have some done for me and also some ideas for Operation Write Home Cards.

This paper (snowman and trees) are on patterned paper.  I got this paper grouping from Oriental Trading - it also has some chipboard with the grouping.  I cut the scallop with my Silhouette - love the different sizes of scallops - the sentiment stamp is Papertrey Ink.

Well off to clean my house - I have some company coming tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love this card, this paper is adorable! Will have to check out this new challenge spot.

Catie Cuddles said...

What a cute card. Love the paper and the scalloped edge. And enjoy joining in with merry Monday ... I love it!

Lesley said...

Hi Barb,
I am so happy you joined in this week and played along with me at Merry Monday! Your card is adorable, love that snowman and the fun colours in the DSP.
Lesley