Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Echo Park and Operation Write Home


This card is based on the month ODBD Challenge on Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's card blog.  If we can do 50 cards for this challenge ODBD will pay to ship two boxes of cards overseas.  The challenge is to do things in a row from this chart -

TIC-TAC-TOE
Three in a Row
Brads

Piercing
Stripes

Digi stamp


Layers

Embossing

Die cut
Fun fold
Ribbon


I chose to do Brads, Layers and Ribbon  (my ribbon is baker's twine).

I chose to do a repeat of the Happy Birthday sentiment from Eat Cake Graphics as my focal point on my card.

I used paper from Echo Park - A Boy's Life.  Love the colors. 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love your card! I love how you used the circles and your colors are perfect!!
hugs,
Ellen

StampendousGraphics said...

Hi Ellen, You won a prize by commenting on the Stampendous Color Fragments Blog Hop in February, but you've never sent us your mailing info! Can you contact us at submissions@stampendous.com so we can get your prize out?

StampendousGraphics said...

oops..or not Ellen... but whoever Paper Therapy Ponderings is... you have no contact info on here, sorry.

Carol L said...

Great take on the challenge and I just love those colorful papers! I love the repeated birthday greeting!!