Thursday, March 29, 2012

Christmas Card in March


Yes a Christmas card in March - actually I have made two Christmas cards in March - I promise - I will not mow my lawn in March (especially in Wisconsin).  I know - I went off on a tangent there.

The card design is based on the sketch challenge Merry Monday.  I used the same paper I used last week - I like the colors and so you may see it for awhile - I should do some kits with the paper with the two cards I have already made.  The paper is a collection for Oriental Trader.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp and the snowman is from Inkadinkado - he is so cute.  I colored him with Copics.  The snowflake is made from one of the snowflake Spellbinder dies.

I do hope not to see any more snow in Wisconsin this year.  I figure - it has been so beautiful - that on Easter - we will probably have a blizzard.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

What a cute snowman. I love that paper too. Nice and fresh but frosty feeling too!
Catherine
X

Bonnie said...

I like these non-traditional colors and the cute snowman! I hope Spring bursts forth for you and no more snow!

Donna Hanley said...

Barb, what a beautiful card. I also love those colors, different and cheery.

Lesley said...

Hi Barb! Such a cute image and the paper is delightful! The snowflake accent is perfect!

None None said...

Love this snowman image! and the paper is lovely!