Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Card Positioning System and My Mind's Eye


I need some birthday cards next week so I have one made.  I used the great sketch at Card Positioning System this week for this card. 



On Saturday I got my new stamps from Unity Stamps and this bicycle and sentiment were part of my purchase - it seems like most of the stamps are for Operation Write Home cards but this one will be great for some of my personal cards also.  I used papers from the 6 x 6 pad Miss Caroline from My Mind's Eye.  Such pretty colors. 

Did you notice the boo boo - I had to add a strip for the sentiment - I tried to stamp it on the base but it was not straight so I had to restamp and cover it up.  Grrr - I should have known better than try this.

Well come back tomorrow - I actually have my card made for tomorrow - it is a Christmas Card for Operation Write Home.  Never too late to start that. 

4 comments:

Lee said...

What a perfect Springtime design and dainty trim!! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week!

Linda Beeson said...

I love your card, I am a fan of bicycles right now!!! What a great use of that CPS sketch.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Ooo I love this one, what a classy card!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a sweet card! I love the bicycle image and the lace border. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.