Sunday, March 4, 2012

Card Patterns, Basic Grey and Encouragement


Good morning - a quick post to share a card I made for a friend who starts her radiation treatments for breast cancer.  I had purchased a cute turtle charm with a little poem about luck when visiting in Naples, FL.  I thought the card needed to have a turtle on it also.  The cute image is from Inky Antics colored with Copics.

The card design is based on the sketch at Card Patterns.  I dug into some of my Basic Grey 6 x 6 pads and chose these luscious papers to create the card.

Everyone have a wonderful day.  I have homemade broth on the stove for future soup and have made a red velvet sheet cake to share with my wonderful neighbors who always come to my rescue.  Everyone enjoy the remainder of your week end.

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Your card is really cute and your friend will find a little smile and some comfort when she receives this :) It's great when friends take time to send cards :)