Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stampendous Belated Birthday Wishes


Good Sunday morning - are you ready to watch the super bowl or the commercials?  I will listen to it and pay closer attention to the commercials.  Since the Green Bay Packers are not playing, it does not mean as much to me.

My card today is based on one of the sketches from Card Positioning System - they are celebrating their 5th anniversary - with 15 days of sketches - this sketch is from Day 2.  The challenge from Stampendous this month is to use texture.  I have added texture with an embossing folder and have pop dotted the image and sentiment. 

The stamp is from Stampendous and the birthday sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  Of course, I had to add a little bling because every little girl loves bling and Molly's favorite color is purple. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a cutie! Nice use of that CPS sketch.

Melinda Gleissner said...

OK, I love the texture you created with all of your layers and embossing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving your kind comment.

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card!!! I spy SRM and Stampendous.....two of the best products around!!!!