Monday, January 16, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


Oldie Moldie Monday - time to share a card made with some paper I never showed any love to - I bought one sheet of this paper because I liked all the elements in it - knew it would be great for making cards - double sided (blue print and rusty print) and on the blue side there were two rows of these flowers.  I cut the rows of flowers off each end and then used th remainder ofthe paper to make 4 of these cards.  These cards are all for Operation Write Home - yes there are many soldiers still serving overseas that do not have access to a hallmark store.  The stamp is from Hero Arts.  The paper is from Graphic 45.

This card fits the challenge for flowers on Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's card blog.  Come play along with us.  Everyone has flowers in their collection of supplies.

And on that note - I Wish You a Wonderful Day.  I have a day off from work - have a haircut appointment at 11 - was going to work but I did not get the list I wanted to work on - so gee - I guess I will not go to work.  Enjoy your day whether you are working or doing other things.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

This paper is gorgeous Barb. Looks like you have some treasures buried in there with the Oldie Moldies! :)

Lee Mae said...

I can see why you liked this paper, it made a beautiful card. I really like all of the patterns in the cardstock, and I love that you could make a border too - great idea! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae Operation Write Home MWT Assistant