Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crate Paper and SRM Stickers Unite


The last Christmas card for the week - all paper stuff is being put away so we can eat dinner on those crafting tables.  So needless to say I am working away at cleaning - YUCK.

I participated in a cookie exchange tomorrow - I have two containers full - they make a great breakfast - I really need to put those cookies in the freezer - although that has never stopped me before from eating them - that is what microwaves are made for.

My card today is for my friend Mary - who started me down this road in cardmaking.  The image is a digi from I Brake for Digis but she is no longer offering digis - you may wish to check and see if she has the snowman in rubber.  He is such a happy little snowman.  I used papers from Crate Paper.  I added a SRM Sticker and May Art Ribbon to finish off the card.

No more cards until after Christmas - maybe I will post a recipe or two.

No comments: