Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stampendous, My Mind's Eye and SRM Unite


This week is my Mom's 93rd birthday - I try to send her a bunch of cards that week but Columbus Day - Post Office day off sure goofs that up. 

The card today is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.  I was also going to use it on the Stampendous challenge for CAS challenge but it was for a holiday - a 93rd birthday is a holiday I think. 

The stamp is from Stampendous - stamped with a distress ink and then clear embossed.  I inked the edges of all the papers and card base.  Added a great sticker from SRM which is brown and some May Arts twine - I pop dotted both layers to give some extra dimension.

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Em said...

Happy birthday to your Mom!
Like the distressed edge and the flowers!