Friday, October 14, 2011

Stampendous + Echo Park + SRM Sticker = Cute



It has taken Blogger forever to upload this card.  Finally - I am now exhausted from the waiting.

Stampendous has a monthly challenge to make a Clean and Simple Holiday card - and I ran across this image that was already colored - the colors match (fairly well) the colors in the Holly Jolly Christmas collection from Echo Park.  I found the 6 x 6 pad last week end.  Fun designs - I even bought a couple sheets of the 12 x 12 of the designs I knew I would use lots of. 

This is also the sketch from Card Positioning System (kinda) - I couldn't cover up the image with a rectangle over the top so I left that part of the sketch off.  An SRM Sticker was added to complete the card.  The stripes were pop dotted and then the image was pop dotted double. 

Also entered this in the CREATE magazine chevron challenge.

Looking forward to the week end and getting something done.  I did some cleaning/clearing out - I believe there will be a trip to Goodwill in my future.  Everyone have a wonderful week end.

2 comments:

wendyp said...

Adorable! Love that chevron pattern in the background!

Ivanka said...

Love this CAS card Barb!! You should enter it in the Create Blog's challenge this week...to use chevron pattern!