Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hero Arts - Holiday card


Another holiday card made for myself - Hero Arts has a month long challenge to make a holiday card and not use a holiday stamp on it.  I had this coffee cup stamp and thought it would make a great card with the use of Christmas papers.  I heat embossed the image on the base and then also on another piece of paper and cut it out and mounted it on the base with some foam tape.  The base was matted with dark brown and also pop dotted.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Moxie Fab has a challenge using texture - I put some kraft paper through an embossing folder and then inked the embossing up for some extra texture and dimension - looks like coffee.  I then added some May Arts twine.  I distressed the edges of everything with some ColorBox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan.

Everyone enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Truly well done!!

VanessaB said...

i love anything coffee themed. this is great! love the colors! :)

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE your texture, love the coffee cup.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)