Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hero Arts and My Mind's Eye


Hero Arts is hosting some great challenges on their blog this month - they have sketches, holiday cards, holiday cards not using holiday stamps - so much fun. 

I am trying to catch up on my October birthday cards - slowly - this is one card for a birthday this month.  It uses one of the sketches on the Hero Arts blog.  I love this sentiment stamp from Hero Arts - 3 sentiment stamps in the set and they make great sentiments on cards for Operation Write Home.

I love this paper grouping from My Mind's Eye called Lost and Found - Market Street.  Such pretty soft colors. 

I actually made this flower using a flower die cut and circle spellbinders.  The color comes from spreading a distress ink on my sheet and spraying it with Perfect Pearl Mist - the base of the flower is a coffee filter.  The flower is so soft also.  A pearl was put over the top of the brad that holds it together.

Go check out the challenges on the Hero Arts blog. 

No comments: