Monday, August 1, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday



Well goodness - Blogger has issues tonight - tried to upload two cards - didn't like this one the first time but liked the other one - but now all I got was this one - I made 4 of this card for Operation Write Home.  Monday is Oldie Moldie Monday at my house - I have a thing for patterned paper - so I make sure for Monday I show some love to older  paper.  I just grabbed a plastic bin (12 x 12) in my supplies and said I was going to make my cards for today - luckily it had some paper in it - in fact it was mostly Christmas/Winter paper so I think I can create for quite a few weeks - I still like all the paper in the bin. 

I embossed the image and sentiment with Versamark and white embossing powder.  I love lavendar for winter cards.  I added the pink for a punch of color - there is actually pink in the striped paper underneath. 

Everyone have a great evening - and dig out some of that once loved paper and create something wonderful.

No comments: