Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Penny Black Sticker fun


Good afternoon - beautiful day in Wisconsin - bought some groceries - mowed some of my lawn - neighbor boy mowed majority of remaining lawn.  Now time to play with some paper.  I still have my stickers out and working on using up this sheet of Penny Black stickers - I think I have 3 more snowmen on the sheet.  It helps me get some Winter themed cards made for Operation Write Home plus I am using up that sticker sheet.

This card was suppose to have a sticker trim on it - but it did not go on straight so the design of the card changed up some.  I really like how it turned out.  I tried to do a more Clean and Simple one for the challenge on CAS-ual Friday to use stickers in a CAS style.  This is probably more CAS than yesterday's cards. 

Well off to play some more with paper and do some laundry.  Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, love the polka dots and the fun colors!

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is so sweet!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura