Saturday, August 27, 2011

Coloring class, Paper Therapy and Panera lunch




Coloring class, paper therapy and lunch at Panera's - all things that make a girl happy plus time spent with a friend - priceless.  I learned some good techniques for coloring with Prismacolor colored pencils - can't wait to sit down and do some practicing.  Indulged in a little shopping at two different scrapbook stores and then lunch at Panera's.  It was a good day.

I am sharing a couple cards I have made.  Made the top one last night and the bottom one started coming together this morning.  CAS-ual Friday's weekly challenge is to use stickers.  I have lots of stickers and these stickers were sitting in sight wanting to be made into some cards.  For me this is very CAS - I know for true CAS people they are too much but compared to my normal style - this is definately CAS.

The stickers are from Penny Black.  The snowflakes are also on the same sheet along with the striped border on the top card.  The Miss You stamp is from Stampabilities and the embossed snowflake is from Stampin Up/Sizzix. 

I hope you enjoy my two CAS cards.  They are for Operation Write Home.  I know they will bring smiles to so many faces.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening.  I do think this may be sticker week on my blog.  

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love them both! I am a snowman collector so these are extra fun cards! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual fridays!

Laura Davis said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

This is so lovely! The colors and sentiment are perfect for each other! Glad that you can join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!