Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We R Memory Keepers and Hero Arts Unite


Good evening - when it is hot - make snowman cards - try to feel cooler - I do believe it is the AC that is actually making me feel cooler - of course - when the electric bill comes - I won't feel so cool.

The card I am sharing - is somewhat of a challenge I gave myself - I said I could make a winter card out of this particular grouping of paper from We R Memory Keepers.  I actually made two - come back tomorrow night and see the other one.

We R Memory Keepers is sponsoring the drive for cards for Operation Write Home so dug through my supplies to find any of their paper I had to make some cards to send off to them. 

Have a wonderful evening.  Off to make a few more cards - want to get a box sent off this week yet to them.

No comments: