Friday, July 1, 2011

Card Kits



Good morning - today I am sharing a couple kits I have prepared for an Operation Write Home card party which is being held later July in Madison, WI at the Scrapbook Superstore.  My goal is to have 100 cards ready to be made.  I think I can do it.  Each of these kits are 6 cards each.  I love this truck  stamp - It is from a company that is no longer in business - Cornish Heritage Farms- sad - they had beautiful stamps.  I thought the kraft paper with the tire tread design on it was a perfect complement to the travel paper and truck stamp. 

I love to find patterned paper with words on it - such as the happy birthday paper - no need to add a sentiment - the paper says it all. 

Did you realize Operation Write Home has sent a million cards overseas to our Heroes to send home to loved ones and they are making a start on their second million.  I am sure the second million will happen much faster than the first.

Everyone have a wonderful day - stay cool - heat advisory here in Wisconsin.

No comments: