Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wow - it is already June





Good Saturday evening - how did we get to Saturday so fast - as you can see from lack of blog posts - no creating went on this week. I did do some kit prep work - but the design was already figured out. So tomorrow hopefully I can get some more designing done for kits for a Operation Write Home card party in July.


This is the patriotic grouping from My Mind's Eye. I made a card for the Memorial Day blog hop for Operation Write Home with this same grouping - just some different papers in the grouping.


I hope you had a good day. Warmth has returned to Wisconsin but tonight it is suppose to cool down and be a wonderful day. I do need to get groceries so think I will be up early and get that done - maybe I will treat myself to breakfast out.

No comments: