Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things that Fly



I colored some of these images last week and finally got at least one card made out of the colored images. It is a cute image.

The midweek challenge on Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps was Things that Fly - and yes the owl and bird do fly - I was going to make a bee card but it dawned on me - birds fly - can you tell it has been a rough week.

I am still using some more of the oldie moldie paper that I started the week with - I would love to use up that pad and get it gone - of course there are about 20 to take its place - I have not met many 6 x 6 pads I could resist. I have resisted a couple.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so cute, even with oldie moldie paper :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Paula S. said...

LOL, yes birds can fly... but I can relate to the kind of week you;re having. Nice image and coloring work Barb!

Linda said...

Sweet card...Love the colors!