Friday, May 13, 2011

Fabulous Friday



Why is Friday fabulous - because I am home - it is almost over. Now to conquer Saturday and come out on the successful side.

Tonight's card is an anniversary card for one of my daughter's - I have no idea how many years it has been. Both my daughters got married the same year.

The card is very loosely based on the sketch at Card Positioning System - loosely. The paper is from Fancy Pants Designs. Fun colors. The sentiment is a free digi from Doodle Pantry - I have a couple more sentiments of theirs I am excited to use.

Sunday I hope to relax and spend some time enjoying some paper therapy. I do need to mow my lawn but it is suppose to be raining - Monday I will have to make hay. Everyone enjoy your evening and I hope Sunday I have some cards to share - I do know what Monday's oldie moldie Monday card will be.

No comments: