Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2010



Good evening - I have a fun card to share with you tonight. It will go to a special person who is fighting a tough battle right now. I think it will make hime smile.

The image is from I Brake For Digis - they have an entire group of digital images of Freddie - do you want a frog riding a motorcycle - they have one. I liked this one and last night - I had an inspiration - with that tongue sticking out - let's put some medicine on his mouth - so I went and got a low dosage aspirin and glue dotted to the tongue. EEK - inside it will say something about take your medicine.

I think it will bring a smile to the recipient's face - hopefully the aspirin stays on the card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL What a fun card!

Anna said...

Cute idea, Barb!! Perfect use of the image. Not surprised you're still hard at work making great cards. Think about you often. Love, Anna and family

Chrissy D said...

This card brought a SMILE to my face. Great work!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You just can't resist smiling when you see this card. Thanks for the smiles and I love it.