Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011



Good Saturday - unfortunately the day is almost over - and now the weather is talking a snow storm - I guess we will see what happens - they are saying freezing rain - which is worse than snow. I am not going to have to go anywhere tomorrow which makes me happy.

This morning - I played with some paper I have had for awhile and made this thank you card. It was a special call from Operation Write Home so I still need to make a birthday card.

I enjoyed just playing with a grouping of paper and starting with one piece and building my card from there. I like how it turned out. Lots of layers.

I hope you had an enjoyable Saturday. Hope tonight I can do some more creating.

Card details:
basic size: 4.25 x 5.5 but thank you - hangs over the 4.25
Paper and Sticker: We R Memory Keepers
Twine: May Arts
Trim: Prima
Stickles

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

The butterflies and the beautiful colors are a wonderful combination. Such a nice spring feeling to this one. Very nice!