Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday February 7, 2011




Good Monday evening.

Needless to say Wisconsin is very happy - if you missed it yesterday - the Packers won the super bowl. It is great fun for the people in Wisconsin - well anyway - the Packer fans. Did you know the terrible towels are made in Wisconsin - a small firm in Baraboo makes those towels.

Monday also means that it is Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for some old forgotten paper. I decided to participate in the midweek challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamp blog - the challenge was to make cards with a barnyard theme. Well I have lots of stamps that work. I did get 5 cards made - come back tomorrow to see my cow card.

I have been suffering from lack of MO JO - please send me some - I miss making my cards. I have done some coloring.

This upcoming week end we have a fun activity for Operation Write Home - a SKIP - what is a skip - well come back here on Saturday and find out.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Great cards Barb...but you know my heart belongs to piggy! Love that piggy card!!

Unknown said...

Those sentiments are perfect!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love your farm themed cards Barb! Thanks for playing in the Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!