Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011




Let's think about spring - it is so chilly - and it is not even the middle of January yet. I guess I just have to adjust - eventually I will have to go out and buy food - I go to work - I come home - I go no where else.

I made some Easter cards last week end. These cards are for Operation Write Home - need to get a jump start on the holidays plus bunnies are pretty easy to color. I like that. I did use some scraps of paper on this - the plaid was a new sheet of paper that spoke to me at the store - it screamed spring. The paper with words on it came from Hobby Lobby - I find that is an easy way to make a card if you can find paper that has your sentiment on it.

Everyone stay warm - I am hoping to make some more cards tonight.

No comments: