Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 13, 2010



Good Tuesday morning – and may I stillsay BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR – actually I think I need to add some more RRRRR’s to that statement.

Here is the second card I made on Sunday are for my neighbors. If you wish to hear why the Raccoon – check out yesterday’s post.

The card is based on the sketch at Our Creative Corner. A very fun sketch. I could not find the brads I wanted to use – so I just colored some brads with a red copic – they turned out great (well I think they did). It is nice to know you can do things like that to get a perfect match.

Well it is time to get ready for work – potluck for the building today – I am making hot chicken sandwiches. Yum Yum. Everyone have a wonderful Monday and hope it is warm wherever you are located.

Card details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Paper: Crate Paper
Die Cuts: Crate Paper
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
SRM Stickers
May Arts twine
American Crafts button
Brads: Imginisce colored with Copics
Pop Dots

No comments: