Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Good Tuesday morning – another wonderful day weather wise – we are in the 60’s in Wisconsin – we will take it – any day you don’t have to put on a winter coat is a good day. We know what it is coming and we are not looking forward to it – snow – it is a great theme for a card – but to drive in it – YUCK - shovel it - DOUBLE YUCK.

My card I am sharing today is based on the weekly sketch challenge from Get Sketchy. A fun sketch – I always like putting things off balance like that. Bringing the two pieces to the bottom of the card was something I had not tried before. I keep working on my Thanksgiving cards – I continue to work on this grouping from Little Yellow Bicycle. The brown dot paper is actually a picture from a magazine of a paper grouping. I think it works great with the designer paper.

Once again – please stop by JoAnn Fabric’s Craft for a Cause – and vote for Operation Write Home – you can vote once a day through December 4. Think how many cards can be mailed overseas to bring joy to our Heroes and their loved ones.

This Saturday, Operation Write Home is having a Valentine Blog Hop – there are over 100 blogs participating – how fun will that be – I am sure there will be some blog candy along the way. I know I have some great blog candy.

Everyone have a great Tuesday. I must work so I can buy some new paper or a new piece of rubber.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Ribbon: May Arts
Lace: Wyla
Brads: Karen Foster
Button from the supplies

No comments: