Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Good Wednesday evening - yeah it is hump day and so now we are into the downward slide toward the week end - I am hoping to get caught up enough at work so I can take off some of Friday. I hope.
I am hoping (I keep hoping) that we have a nice breeze come through blowing to the East - blow the leaves off my trees and out of my yard. That isn't too nice is it. But I really would like them to be off the trees so we could rake them into the street.
The first card tonight is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping. I have problems doing clean and simple so I try to do their sketch. Of course, since you have the paper and stamps out - you should make another card or two. These cards will be for Operation Write Home.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper - from scraps
Stamp: Penny Black
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Memento Ink

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the tree image with the plaid paper.