Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Good evening - I have had my haircut tonight so I feel like a new woman. Now to try and get somethings done before it is time to go to bed - of course - must watch Dancing With the Stars - I wonder who will go home tonight. I didn't get to watch all the people dance so have no idea what will happen.
My card tonight is based on the Sunday sketch from the Operation Write Home Stars and Stripes. It has layers - yeah. I love the soft warm colors of this paper grouping from Kaiser Scrapbooking. This stamp from Hero Arts is a favorite also - one color stamping - yeah - makes my job easy.
Well everyone have a wonderful evening - I must go do some house work - YUCK.
Card size:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Kaiser Scrapbooking
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color palette and 1 color stamping - woo hoo! Very nice card!