Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday - well at least the work day - is done with. Now just the evening fun. I had some not so lovely leftovers for dinner - really wanted to have pizza but I was good since I knew I had leftovers - another evening I think I will stop at Papa Murphys or Walmart - Walmart's pizza's in their deli - are not too bad and a good price - quality and price - very important.

I got my flu shot today so hopefully I will be well all year.

I actually have a birthday card made on time - I still have about 6 to catch up on but that will come - I am in the process of doing that. My birthday person loves monkeys and orange so she is getting both.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - hopefully I will get some creating done tonight also.

Card details:
Size: Just under 6 inch square
Paper: My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper
Stamp: Inky Antics colored with Copics
SRM Sticker
Twill tape: Michael's $ Ribbons
Button from supplies
Spellbinders

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I love this guy!! nice card

Paula S. said...

Great card! The monkey image is so much fun. This card would be great for anyone. Terrific work.