Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Good Sunday morning - I feel like my day is over I have accomplished so much this morning. Maybe I now need to take a break, watch football and make some cards. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Did you celebrate World Card Making Day yesterday? I did - I made maybe 6 or 7 cards yesterday and worked on some cards I have in the works for Operation Write Home. I need to get some personal cards made also - I am behind on birthdays - YIKES.

Today's card is being sent to a friend to say Hello. It is based on the sketch at The Sweet Shop . I have them linked on my blog for a Saturday sketch but I don't know if I have done them before. They always have lots of layers so that is right up my alley - the more layers - the better.

Well I need to get going and keep on this work flow - sheets are washed so need to get the bed made and have some lunch. I forgot to eat breakfast so an early lunch is in order. Have a wonderful day.

Card Details:
Size: 5 x 5
Patterned paperm, tagand button: Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Stampabilities colored with Copics
Spellbinders
Sticker: SRM Stickers

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Such an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Very cute! The colors are beautiful:)

Lynn said...

Well isn't he just a happy content looking fellow?! Great card, love the colors!