Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday October 2, 2010


Good morning - Happy World Cardmaking Day - I hope to play with some of the challenges today on the internet plus get lots of stuff done around the house - OK - maybe I should just make cards today and work around the house tomorrow. I think that sounds like a wonderful plan.
The card I am sharing today is based on the sketch at Operation Write Home's card blog Stars and Stamps - I dug out some paper - love the colors on this paper - must make my Mom a card - or I may send this card to her - she could use a hug.
I am not too talkative this morning - not enough coffee in my system yet - so I will close and get ready to play with cards today. Everyone enjoy your day.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Bo Bunny
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Bling brad: Making Memories
Bling: Michael's
Flower: Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Your card is beautiful. Your mom would love it. Thanks for sharing.