Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Purple/Penguin saga continues .......

Good Monday morning – a post before I head out the door to work. Yes – it is Monday – Oldie Moldie Monday and the purple/penguin saga continues. Same paper but a new penguin – I have discovered that this year I have a penguin obsession – I think I bought 3 or 4 new penguin stamps on Saturday. I was just looking for one particular stamp but obviously I found a few more. Color me happy.

The card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. I can see lots of possibilities with this sketch – a big snowflake or flower would be pretty there also.

I need to finish the inside of my purple cards I have made so we will see if there is any more paper left for another post next Monday of the same purple paper grouping from Bo Bunny. I found the purple cardstock in a box of paper hiding in another room. I need to go finish sorting that box. I guess I will do it by color families.

Well everyone have a wonderful day.

Card details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Ribbon: May Arts

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your card! Penquins are always FUN!