Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010

The purple/penguin saga continues .......




Good Monday morning – a quick post before I head out the door to work – it is oldie moldie Monday and the purple/penguin saga continues – I think I still have more paper left – come back next week – although I do think I have used all my penguin stamps now so I need to start repeating stamps.

These cards for me – as you can see – I added Stickles – when I create for Operation Write Home – no glitter so I don’t use my Stickles. It felt good to Stickle again. I used my new die cut from Sizzix which also embosses - aren't those purple snowflakes fun. I even made a few birthday cards this week end. Trying to catch up.

Everyone have a great day – we are celebrating Boss’s Day – we are having a soup luncheon – Pasta Fagoli, salad, bread and dessert. Yummy. I bet there will be leftovers also.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Stamps: Card one - Inkadinkado; Card Two - Great Impressions
Paper: Bo Bunny
Rub Ons: Making Memories
Sizzix embossing plate for snowflake

No comments: