Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010


Yeah - we all made it to Friday. I left work a little early - ran a few errands and then came home - I do believe it is time to put away the summer clothes and sandals. I do hate to see them placed in the drawers until next spring - we have had such a beautiful fall that we were able to keep wearing these items. Now time to get out the sweaters and real shoes - YUCK - I hate to wear real shoes. So maybe I need to go shopping and buy some new ones. I looked today but nothing excited me.
The midweek challenge on Operation Write Home card blog - Stars and Stamps - is almost anything goes - so I figure anything goes - so I made two regular cards. It is oldie moldie paper so I guess that counts. This is a stamp that was on clearance when I went shopping last week end. Isn't that birdie a cutie. I stamped one sentiment and used one of those great SRM stickers on the other card.
Everyone have a wonderful evening and week end - I hope you get to have some creativity in your time.

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are really cute Paula! Thanks for playing along this week at Operation Write Home!

Cora said...

I enjoyed all your cards Barb. I am glad to see a button on your side bar for the blog hop. So far I have not seen where to sign up. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Samantha said...

Very cute bird and nice soft colors. The SRM stickers look great!

joanne said...

that bird is really cute - nice cards