Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010








Good Friday evening - well got all my errands run this afternoon so now I can stay home and get some things done. Would you believe it is time to start making valentine cards for Operation Write Home - well I have 7 done - yeah.
These cards are all for OWH - some masculine cards - I love this truck stamp - and what man doesn't want to own a pick up. The first card is based on the sketch at the OWH card blog Stars and Stamps. I just kep going.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - want to see if I can get some more card laid out - going for the multiple cards of same design. You get more done and it is amazing how many cards you can make out of a couple coordinating sheets of paper.
Of course - you will want to come back Monday - for Oldie Moldie Monday - to see the continue purple and penguin saga.


1 comment:

Missy said...

Nice cards. Love the image too.